WHAT DO BILL GATES AND ERIC SCHMIDT HAVE IN COMMON?
They both say “Everyone needs a coach”
If that is true, why doesn’t everyone have a coach, particularly when one of the most common pieces of advice that you’ll hear is that the fastest way to success is to find a coach, mentor or role model?
Have you heard this before? I have. Yet, most people don’t have a coach. Instead, they resist it.
It’s not a coincidence that many of the finest minds on the planet like Barack Obama, Serena Williams, Leonardo DiCaprio and Oprah Winfrey (just to name a few) have a coach. Even Tony Robbins has a coach - and they all attribute a big part of their success to them.
It’s also not a coincidence that people feeling stuck or lost in life, don’t have one.
The good news is that coaching is not limited to exclusive elite and wealthy people. Coaching is for everyone and accessible to everyone. Especially for those who are committed to move from where they are to where they want to be.
But if one is already successful or feeling great, why should one hire a coach? It’s not as if coaches have secret powers or secret knowledge about life or business that will open the door to more success.
Coaches are mere humans but with one big difference… they can help you see what you can’t see. In other words, you can’t see the full picture when you are the star of the photo. That’s all. So even if you are successful, without a coach you are unlikely to be achieving your full potential.
It’s very difficult to make it on your own. People that think “I can do it on my own” will never make it. It’s a limiting belief – a story they tell themselves again and again, and one that is preventing them from finding success.
5 TOP REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE A COACH
1. You figured out that you can’t reach your full potential by yourself. You want (and need) someone to be accountable to – someone who won’t let you make up excuses.
2. A coach will help you find your own voice and identify what is meaningful for you.
3. You've felt stuck in life for too long and know it’s finally time to move forward. New life. New you!
4. You want to be happier and have a better quality of life but don’t know how. Whether that means making more money, quitting a current job and starting a new role, boosting your self-confidence, having a richer spiritual life or having more time to spend with your family.
5. You've realised that investing in your own personal growth is the best investment you can make. A coach saves you time (and money) and will get you results – fast.
Do some (or all) of these reasons ring true for you?
Is it money what is holding you back from getting a coach? When I come across people that are thinking, “I can’t afford a life coach” my answer is, “You can’t afford NOT to have one.” Whenever someone says that they can’t afford something or don’t have the money, it’s never about the money and nothing will change until they take action. It depends on how committed you really are. If you are committed to something, you will find the way to make it happen. A coach can change your life forever and make you earn 10 times more than what you are earning now.
My invitation to you is to take immediate action. Find a coach. You won’t regret it. It will be one of the best decisions you'll ever make in your life.
If you’re interested in hiring me as your coach, I am happy to speak to you further. Drop me a line to email@example.com or give me a call +44 7816 946 597 to get started. But it doesn’t have to be me. Find someone, ANYONE who can help you get the results you want in your life.
With over 15 years of spiritual growth and as an experienced entrepreneur, I have helped clients to uncover their blind spots and held them accountable so they can achieve their full potential.